Friday, March 29, 2013

Introducing Toon T-Days!

I decided I will not be doing the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. I'd love too, but I just don't have the focus for it yet. But the pondering of  maybes has inspired:


Toon T-Days at the Amazing RPG Fun Pad! Cause there just ain't enought stuff on the Internet dedicated to Toon the Cartoon Roleplaying Game.

On either Tuesday or Thursday (or maybe BOTH if I'm particularly inspired!) I will present some material for Steve Jackson Games' Toon . It may be a character or three, a small adventure, some gear from across the Tooniverse or whatever tickles the weird portion of my brain. So prepare to be boggled with Toon T-Days starting sometime next week.

Toon T-Day is brought to you by your friends at Ace. Ace. If it's not from us, you deserve what you get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to toon in! (Sorry.)