Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve With Full Moon Entertainment 2012

Christmas Eve is here again! This is a night of personal and family traditions, and I have several of my own. Now, continuing the Amazing RPG Fun Pad Christmas Eve Celebration tradition, I present to you the 2012 Full Moon Entertainment Christmas Eve Extravaganza! Here are some more trailers from one of my favorite B-Movie companies.


Based off an original concept by Jack "The King" Kirby!


Jack Kirby's original concept art as "Mindmaster"





And it's sequel


A corny concept but Phil Fondacaro makes a great Dracula

One of the later movies. How can you hate Murdercycle?

A sequel to the original Demonic Toys and the movie Hideous! 
 

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Keep up the great blogs and products you all do. Even if I don't comment a lot, on what you write,  I still appreciate all my friends and followers. And since it's Christmas Eve I love to give you a Christmas Carol so here's the Berlin Symphony Orchestra - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy (Red Baron Remix). You all enjoy yourselves!

No comments: