Monday, December 5, 2011

B-Movie Monday: The Deathstalker Tetralogy

Last week I planning on doing some B-Movie stuff but I just never got to it. The holiday season is quite busy for a grocery store worker like myself. But I'm back with more fun stuff for you all.

The Deathstalker movies were admittedly cheap Conan the Barbarian rip-offs that were mainly made in Argentina. The artwork for the movie posters and VHS were all paintings by Boris Vallejo. Stock footage was used throughout and they were threadbare plots at best. But I have fond memories of watching the first Deathstalker on basic cable late on a Saturday night.








I can't find the trailer to Deathstalker III: The Warriors From Hell




And here is the classic Corman pig-faced Orc that you've seen in a bunch of sword and sorcery epics!

1 comment:

Chris Creel said...

I'll have to watch those films as soon as possible 'cause I have never seen them.