Monday, October 5, 2009

[Halloween Fun 2009] Trailers From Hell

It been over two weeks since I last posted. I've been busy working at a new Pick 'N Save, and been a little worn out. But now until the end of the year, I plan to post more.

October 31 is, of course, Halloween. The rest of the month I'll be posting videos, game ideas, and fun RPG stuff.

First up is Trailers from Hell!

This awesome site is full of B-Movie trailers spanning years and genres . The twist to Trailers from Hell is that each trailer has commentaries from B-Movie Luminaries like John Landis, Joe Dante, and Larry Cohen. It a fun site to waste a couple of hours tooling around the over 300 reviews. Plus, you can view or download the trailers with or without commentary.

On the RPG front, Trailers from Hell is a great site to get adventure ideas. Pick a couple of trailers, steal--I mean, borrow some ideas, and run an adventure based off of them.

Big Mike David says check it out!

No comments: